Released TODAY! New KIDS Essential Oil Line:
Formulated specifically for developing minds, bodies, and emotions, these essential oil blends feature unique combinations therapeutically balanced to provide powerful benefits while being gentle on delicate skin.
- Six unique 10mL roll-ons
- Six colorful silicone toppers with carabiners
- Instructional flashcards
- Carrying case with carabiner
When I arrived home from Salt Lake with these 6 oils they have been a HUGE HIT in our home! We’ve always used oils with the girls, but these specifically designed ones are definitely winners with the twins. Brooklyn loves her Orange Brave oil, known to help manage stress and feelings of anxiousness. The ironic thing is this is something she wrestles with daily as she deals with Sensory Processing Disorder. Ellie’s favorite is Green, which is Steady the grounding blend.
As a mom, natural options, like essential oils will always be my first line of defense. I know these powerful plants can support these little bodies in a safe and natural way when used correctly. I personally don’t feel comfortable with the synthetic options available so as a mom these oils are such a gift to support my little ones emotions and bodies as they are growing.
We hope you enjoy these oils in your family as much as we have. The carabiners clips are great to clip on purses, backpacks or diaper bags for simple on the go oil access.
Thinker™ Focus Blend helps prevent mental distraction and reduce feelings of mental stress and fatigue. This kid-pleasing blend is comprised of Vetiver, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Clementine essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Vetiver root is a rich, woody oil that calms the mind and brings focus.
- Peppermint and Clementine are energizing and encourage a positive outlook.
- Research suggests that inhaling Rosemary essential oil may help people recall previously learned material, making it an excellent companion for test day.
Together, these oils combine in Thinker help instill a sense of alertness and focus while doing homework, during tests, or anytime concentration is needed.
Rescuer™ Soothing Blend reduces feelings of tension in the neck and shoulders. This relaxing blend is comprised of essential oils of Lavender, Spearmint, Copaiba, and Tomar seed with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Lavender has been used to soothe head and neck tension since the days of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Its fresh, lightly floral aroma instills a sense of relaxation.
- Spearmint is topically cooling to the skin, thanks to its menthol content, and is mentally refreshing.
- Tomar seed essential oil is harvested from the fruit of a tree native to Nepal. It is used to encourage relaxation at the end of the day.
- Copaiba helps calm anxious feelings when inhaled.
Together, these remarkable oils blend beautifully into a highly soothing blend that can help your child unwind and relax after a busy day.
Steady™ Grounding Blend helps balance mood and soothe upset feelings when emotions seem close to the surface. As a parent, you notice when your child seems to be extra sensitive. Sometimes, this means they need a long nap, an extra snuggle, or some one-on-one time. You can help your child feel more calm and balanced with Steady. This blend combines essential oils of Amyris Wood, Balsam Fir, Coriander, and Magnolia with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Amyris Wood (also known as West Indian Sandalwood) is traditionally used in meditation practices to promote calm feelings and manage stress. It has a gentle, woody aroma.
- Balsam Fir has a Christmas tree aroma that is relaxing during times of busyness or upheaval.
- Coriander seed is an herbal oil used in massage for its soothing effects.
- Magnolia has a high linalool content. Research suggests that inhaled magnolia essential oil (due to its linalool content) may help to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.
Together, these oils combine in Steady to evoke calm and balanced feelings. Apply Steady on the bottom of the feet, to wrists, or to the back of the neck to promote feelings of calmness and steady the emotions.
Calmer™ Restful Blend helps your child relax and promotes sleep. It creates restful feelings throughout the mind and body with essential oils of Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Buddha Wood, and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Lavender and Roman Chamomile soothe anxious feelings that can interfere with falling to sleep.
- Buddha Wood has a high concentration of complex sesquiterpenes that can be grounding, calming, and supportive of bedtime routines when experienced aromatically.
- The aroma of Ylang Ylang blossoms promotes relaxation.
These oils in Calmer help quiet the mind before bedtime, support restful sleep, and encourage relaxation.
Brave™ Courage Blend helps manage stress and feelings of anxiousness. Counteract negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism with Brave Courage Blend. This blend combines essential oils of Wild Orange, Osmanthus Flower, Cinnamon Bark, and Amyris Wood.
- Wild Orange is an uplifting and energizing oil with a sweet, citrus aroma.
- Amyris Wood is traditionally used to promote calm feelings and manage stress.
- Osmanthus Flower is chemically similar to Rose. Native to Asia, it is emotionally supportive when experiencing overwhelmed or stressful feelings.
- Cinnamon Bark is energizing and provides warming and soothing benefits to the skin when properly diluted.
Energizing and invigorating, Brave promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief in oneself.
Strong™ Protective Blend promotes a natural immune defense and is soothing to the emotions and the skin during times of distress. This blend combines Frankincense, Cedarwood, Rose, and Litsea essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Litsea is sometimes called “tropical verbena” due to its similar fragrance. It has a pleasant, fresh, lemony aroma. It has a high concentration of geranial and neral, which gives it calming and soothing benefits.
- Frankincense has a warm, spicy aroma that promotes peaceful feelings. It is also soothing and rejuvenating to the skin.
- Cedarwood has been used historically for its calming and relaxing aroma. Emerging scientific evidence is providing support for this use.
- Osmanthus flower essential oil is chemically similar to Rose. It has a high concentration of ionones, making it ideal for emotional support when you are feeling overwhelmed.
These emotionally soothing oils combine in Strong to create a dynamic blend that strengthens the mind and body.
Here are some of the ways to use this collection help your child.
- Apply Calmer™ Restful Blend to wrists before bedtime or naps to quiet the mind and soothe away worries. It is helpful for children of all ages. This blend can help older children take control of their own sleeping habits.
- When your child is feeling self-doubt, worry, or anxiety, reach for Brave™ Courage Blend. This energizing blend promotes confidence and belief in oneself. It can be helpful to keep on hand before a sports event, musical performance, test, or anytime children need a little encouragement to believe in themselves.
- If your child is getting distracted during homework time, pull out Thinker™ Focus Blend. Apply to the wrists of children who are easily distracted. This is also a great blend to use before tests.
- When your child is in need of a comforting touch, apply Strong™ Protective Blend during times of distress. It supports a natural immune defense and offers emotionally strengthening benefits. When your child isn’t feeling the best, leave a bottle of Stronger Protective Blend on their dresser or apply to the back of the neck for an added boost.
- After your child’s soccer game or after a busy day running around the neighborhood, apply Rescuer™ Soothing Blend to your child’s temples, neck, joints, or other targeted areas for all-around comfort. In addition to its topical benefits, Rescuer also promotes a relaxing and tension-free environment.
- When your child’s emotions seem close to the surface, you can support balanced feelings with Steady™ Grounding Blend. Before your child leaves for school, apply Steady on the bottom of the feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day. Apply Steady to wrists or neck as needed during the day to steady the emotions.
How do you order this Kids Collection?
- If you have a doTERRA Membership, head to your account and add the kit to your cart and checkout.
- If you don’t have a doTERRA Membership you can purchase the Kit at 25% off retail by opening your own doTERRA account (works just like amazon prime or costco)
- When you open your account you will receive a FREE gift from me in the mail!
Questions? Email me: Kcampbellessentialoils@gmail.com
Intended for use with parental supervision. Keep out of reach of children under the age of three.